Our afternoon tea is an excellent way to enjoy a relaxing cruise along the historic Bridgewater Canal.
With everything made from scratch in the galley on board, we are sure you will not be disappointed.
Afternoon Tea consists of:
A selection of freshly made sandwiches
A cup of chefs homemade soup
Homemade Scones served with Jam and Clotted Cream
A selection of homemade cakes and pastries
All served on a traditional tiered tea stand with tea or filter coffee.
Children's Afternoon Tea
A selection of finger sandwiches:
Packet of crisp
Small fresh fruit pot
Pot of Jelly
All cruises depart at 1 pm and last 2 hours.
Children (under 12) £12.00
All Prices Inc VAT
We can cater for special dietary requirements such as vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan, but we must be made aware of any special dietary requirements upon booking.
What you need to know
- Cruises depart at 1pm unless otherwise stated, boarding commences 30 minutes prior to the departure time. The cruise lasts 2 hours.
- All our public cruises depart from the Humpback bridge in Worsley Village unless otherwise stated.
- There is a licensed bar on-board.
- There is a toilet onboard
- The boat is fully central heated
- Unfortunately due to the design of the vessel, there is no disabled access onboard.
- Regrettably, we cannot guarantee that any of our dishes are completely free from traces of nuts.
- Please advise us if you have any food-related allergies or dietary requirements.
- We reserve the right to vary the route of the trip for any at the discretion of the skipper, who shall be in full charge of the vessel.
- Car parking at the point of embarkment is at the owners' own risk and must not cause obstruction to local properties.
- The vessel will depart promptly at the stated time, It is the party's responsibility to arrive prior to this. No refunds or amendments will be given for late arrival.
- No refunds or amendments will be given for change in passenger numbers unless we are notified 48 hours before the cruise.
- Cancellation /re-scheduling policy of 48 hrs applies.
- Please note there is a maximum of 12 passengers in any one group, groups larger than this will require a private charter.
- COVID Guidelines can be found HERE