01942 878 606
07725 130 277
Passenger information about COVID 19
We are pleased to announce we are now re-open for our cruises.
To ensure the safety of you and our crew we have had to make some adjustments for COVID 19 as follows:
- As part of the NHS track and trace upon booking any of our boats we will keep your details for 21 days.
Guidlines for Restaurant boat 'Francis Egerton'
- The maximum passenger number onboard our restaurant boat 'Francis Egerton' will be 18
(Below is the layout of the boat, each table must be from a single household/bubble).
- You agree to follow the current government guidelines i.e. to stay at home and self-isolate if you have any symptoms.
- Upon boarding and disembarking 'Francis' you will be required to wear a face mask, if you do not have one you will be able to purchase one prior to entering the boat.
-You will have allocated seats which we ask you to remain in on your cruise.
- Our tables/ chairs can not be moved around as they are specifically set out to maintain at least a 1 meter distance from each other.
- You do not have to wear a facemask whilst at you table, but when leaving your table we advise face coverings to be worn.
- Only one person will be allowed to the toilet at a time.
- During the cruise you will be served at your table, please do not come to the bar (sit back, relax and enjoy your cruise).
- Staff members will be wearing face coverings.
- Hand sanitising stations are available onboard for you to use.
Guidelines for trip boat 'Lady Harriet'
- The maximum passenger number onboard our trip boat 'Lady Harriet' will be 12 passengers.
- The hirer confirms that members in the hiring party are either from a single household (your support bubble counts as one household) or are from two separate households only. (Guidelines will be determined by the current government advice on meeting others at the time of your booking).
- All members of the hiring party understand and confirm they will follow the current government guidelines i.e. to stay at home and self-isolate if they have any symptoms and to maintain at least a 1m distance at all times from members not in their household.
- All members of the hiring party understand that during the cruise access to the back deck where the skipper is will unfortunately not be permitted to enable social distancing guidelines to be followed.
- Hand sanitation is available onboard for you to use.