01942 878 606
07725 130 277
Passenger information about COVID 19
To ensure the safety of you and our crew we have had to make some adjustments for COVID 19 as follows:
- As part of the NHS track and trace upon booking any of our boats we will keep your details for 21 days.
Guidelines for Restaurant boat 'Francis Egerton'
- The maximum passenger number onboard our restaurant boat 'Francis Egerton' will be 18 during COVID restrictions. (Below is the layout of the boat, to accommodate social distancing. The rule of 6 will apply to all bookings until at least the 21st June).
- You agree to follow the current government guidelines i.e. to stay at home and self-isolate if you have any symptoms.
- Upon boarding / disembarking and using the toilet facilities on 'Francis' you will be required to wear a face mask, if you do not have one you will be able to purchase one prior to entering the boat.
-You will have allocated seats which we ask you to remain in on your cruise.
- Our tables/ chairs can not be moved around as they are specifically set out to maintain at least a 1 meter distance from each other.
- You do not have to wear a facemask whilst at you table, but when leaving your table face coverings will need to be worn.
- Only one person will be allowed to the toilet at a time.
- During the cruise you will be served at your table, please do not come to the bar (sit back, relax and enjoy your cruise).
- Staff members will be wearing face coverings.
- Hand sanitising stations are available onboard for you to use.
Guidelines for trip boat 'Lady Harriet'
-From the 29th March until the 17th May only single households will be able to book. If you have a support bubble they are counted with your household.
-From the 17th May until 21st June the rule of 6 or up to 2 households can book.
-From the 21st June at the earliest no restrictions on bookings.
Guidelines will be determined by the current government advice on meeting others at the time of your booking.
- All members of the hiring party understand and confirm they will follow the current government guidelines i.e. to stay at home and self-isolate if they have any symptoms and to maintain at least a 1m distance at all times from members not in their household.
- All members of the hiring party understand that during the cruise access to the back deck where the skipper is will unfortunately not be permitted to enable social distancing guidelines to be followed.
- Hand sanitation is available onboard for you to use.