01942 878 606
07725 130 277
Private Charter 2020
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic we have made some changes to our private charter cruises. Some of these changes include a reduced capacity of up to 18 people, extra hygiene and safety measures, socially distanced tables and big savings on our private charter cost.
Our private charter cruises are is ideal for family and friends wishing to celebrate any occasion in there own private and unique venue.
We can also decorate the boat for you with banners and balloons at no extra cost.
Please Note: No outside catering can be brought onboard.
Cruise and Food Options:
1.25 hour cruise with tea, coffee and biscuits £15.50 per person
2 Hour Cruise and Afternoon tea: £29.95 per person
2 Hour Cruise and 2 course Lunch: £34.95 per person
3 hour Cruise and 3 course Lunch: £39.95 per person
Minimum of 10 adults and a maximum of 18 passengers
2 hour cruise £250.00
3 hour Cruise £330.00
Maximum of 18 people:
Please note: The below table plan cannot be moved around due to the current Government guidelines.
Departure Point: Bridgewater Marina, Quayside Close, Boothstown, Worsley, M28 1YB
Nearest parking: Free car and coach parking are available at Bridgewater Marina.
• Boothstown - Worsley (return) 1.25 hours
• Boothstown – Astley (return) 2 hours
• Boothstown - Barton Aqueduct (return) 3 hours (not available for evening hire)
• Boothstown – Worsley - Astley (return) 3 hours
Departure Point: The Humpback Bridge, Barton Road, Worsley Village, Manchester, M28 2PD (Directly opposite the 'Bridgewater Hotel' and restaurant 'George's)
Nearest parking: Pay and display car park at the Bridgewater Hotel (there is some free parking along Barton and Worsley Road)
• Worsley - Barton Aqueduct (return) 2 hours (not available for evening hire)
• Worsley – Astley (return) 2 hours
• Worsley - Barton Aqueduct and beyond (return) 3 hours (not available for evening hire)
• Worsley - Astley (return) 3 hours